Monday, December 15, 2008

Fayetteville Square

This picture is so disappointing. I had a teenager we knew take it of us. I asked him if all of our eyes were open I just didn't think about asking him if it was light enough to see us. I am just learning my new camera and I think you have to manually put the flash up when you want to have one. Oh well better luck next year I guess.



Look at those blue eyes.




Noah took this one. I look a little drunk but at least you can see us.





Don't I have cute boys!!!!!!





4 comments:

The "W" Family said...

Nothing like a barefoot, tipsy, pregnant woman in AR! J/K looks like you all had a good time.

Cassie said... said...

I will remember the flash when we take the boys this weekend!

Christy Dean said...

Bekah - don't be discouraged - go to www.picnik.com and upload and edit your picture - lighten it up. I saved the one from your blog and tried it and it worked - only the picture on your blog seems to be very small. If you email me the original picture file I'll even do it for you. It's a very cute picture! - Christy Dean

Anonymous said...

YES! VERY cute boys! Can't wait to see the next one! Merry Christmas!