Sunday, September 18, 2011

Are You Ready For Some Football




Okay.... I don't care to admit it.  I have never really
watched a whole game of football.  Even when I have went to a razorback game I am usually to busy people  watching than actually watching the game.

That is until Noah has started playing.  Something about your child being involved in a sport all of a sudden you need to know all the rules and actually pay attention to the game so you can discuss it afterwards.  I remember riding home with Tim and his parents after he played ball (ages ago).  I was amazed how they could remember every play of the ball game.....I now understand.  That is just what parents do.





We won't call this blocking in the back. I think it was more from the side. I know you are amazed that I know this.  lol

Noah proudly wearing his Cardinals uniform


 
Noah has been so excited to finally get to play football.  I think he is really enjoying it despite of the bruises he has on various areas of his body from this sport.  I am thinking momma might like baseball or basketball better....a little less physical contact.


 I just had to put one in of this cutie. I love this picture.

No comments: