Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Vacation 2010

I have been a bad blogger lately.  Since we have been on vacation, and I was to cheap to pay the hotel for wifi I have a lot of catching up to do.  Just going to warn you up front,  I don't like having to pick out a few pictures so there will be lots.

We left Sunday to stay a couple of days with our friends in Hannibal, MO. 

Ti playing this little piggy with Shea's toes. 

He loved trying to take care of her.  He is wooing her already. 

On Monday we all went to Bonkers. We had planned on going swimming but the weather did not cooperate.  The kids loved it.  The mommas slipped out for just a little while and did some shopping during this time.  The daddys still don't know how that all happened.  What can I say we were smooooooooth about it.








I did not realize when I was helping Andrew get this game started he was actually going to be shooting people.  Why in the world would they put that kind of game in an area for kids????????  aaargh








We all went out to eat that evening at a place that sold both mexican and pizza.  Weird I know.  I got fajitas and they were really good.





You can tell she likes her future mother in law. lol

Their first kiss.  hehehe

We had such a good time.  We sure wish that God would move them a little closer.  Thanks Taylors for being such great host. 

Stayed tune for many more pictures........





No comments: