Saturday, December 11, 2010

One Of My Favorite Things

 One of my favorite things we do at Christmas time is to get the nativity scenes out.  What a great opportunity to talk about the true meaning of Christmas.  I got a new one for the kids after Christmas last year on sale.  Our old one had a few to many legs chewed off the animals, and baby Jesus wasn't looking to good either.




I didn't realize that the angels fought but obviously in Noah's bible they did.

Notice the missing foot on the camel.  Don't worry he is from last years set.  I don't we are missing any feet yet on the new set.





Ti really wanted the camel to fit into the barn.


Where if the camel won't go into the barn the barn should go on top of him.


 


Yes, there is a spider in the middle of our nativity scene.  Last year it was an extra ape.  I think that I liked the ape better.








1 comment:

Cassie said... said...

too cute! I still remember how I used to play with our set when I was a kiddo. Now my boys play with ours...I've decided I going to start collecting a new set every year. Maybe even 2!