Sunday, July 8, 2012

Galveston 2012



I had the opportunity to go with Noah on a school trip.  We went to Galveston TX.  We left on Wednesday and got back on a Sunday night.  We went with about 80 other gifted and talented students from 4th to 8th grades.  It was suppose to be a learning experience and it was but we also had a lot of fun.  I don't get to spend very much time with Noah by himself.  He is a pretty cool kid if I do say so myself.


Digging for turtle eggs




We loved going out on the boat.  Lots of cool things were discovered in the ocean. 






The squid inked him.....so gross






We explored the marsh lands. 



Galveston's beaches are not pleasant.  They have lots of stinky seaweed.  The boys didn't seem to mind.

The Aquarium was pretty cool.  I loved the tour guides giving us all the interesting facts about the fish we were looking at.





I think this was Noah's favorite part.  Dissecting the shark.











We had a great time.  So grateful that I got to spend some time with this cool kid.


No comments: