Sunday, January 11, 2009

Walmart - AARGH

Well today I went to Walmart thinking it wouldn't be that bad. Everybody should be taking their Sunday nap right, WRONG!!!! It was awful. I guess UofA starts next week. You could barely get through the aisles. After I finally got everything on my list. Except for waffles (how is it that I always forget something and it was on my list). I went to check out. I was a little slow getting everything up onto the conveyor. The cashier actually said to me. "All the bags are full" Excuse me but could you give a big fat pregnant person a break. Put a few bags on top of the bag holder to give me a few more seconds. I didn't actually say anything back to her but I would have liked to. How hard would it have been for her to take a couple of steps around her little spot and set a few of the bags in the cart. I am sure she had been very busy but really did she have to be so rude. I guess I should be thankful I don't have a job where I have to spend hours on my feet. But IF I was a Walmart cashier I would definitely have a little patience with the pregnant person that just spent an hour making her way through a very crowded Walmart. Anyway, I just wanted to vent a little.

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

I always forget one item too. It really frustrates me!

P.S. Would you like me to come beat that cashier up? I might be little, but I'm scrappy!