Monday, November 29, 2010

Not Me Monday

I haven't done this for a while so I thought it was time to let everyone laugh at my expense.

You  would never find a baby sucking the toothpaste out of the tube at our house because we are just are more careful than that.  That stuff can't be good for you.

My husband would never take a picture of where his kid had puked just to prove that it was the worst he had ever seen.  (don't worry I won't share)

I would never go to exercise in a pair of pants that might have had a little bit of urine from my youngest son on them just because I figured they would be dirty after I exercised anyway.  I know that would be totally gross and I am really not gross like that.  Did I mention that Ti is trying to figure out this whole pottying thing.

Our dog would never steal three cupcakes off of our table and eat not only the cupcakes, but the wrappers too.  Really we have a nice polite dog that doesn't eat off of our table.  We are really cleaner than that.

I am not that type of mom that would get super excited about her oldest son being in a spelling bee.  And if I was super excited I still definitely wouldn't expect him to win the whole thing.  Really I try not to put unrealistic goals on my children.  Is there a state competition for his age.  Just wondering.

I would never be that mom that lays in bed while her husband has to clean up puke three different times in one night.  I really don't start gagging just thinking about it or having to walk past the room that it took place in.  Really I can handle anything.

No comments: