Saturday, July 30, 2011

Beach Pics 2011


I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to get a family beach picture on vacation. 

Here is what I learned.
1.  The wind is always blowing when you are by the water....this makes for very bad hair.
2.  You really need someone taking the pictures who knows what they are doing....which isn't me
3.  The most important lesson...two year old children can not be bribed enough to get a good picture while at the beach.



You will see this wild hair in all pictures with me in them....BOOOOOOO

























Ti really wanted to help get his brother UNSTUCK.



At first he thought he wanted to be covered like his brother....then he changed his mind.  He really didn't want to lay down in the sand.

 We spent most of our time chasing this sweet thing to try to get him in the picture.  He thought it was quite funny...me not so much.


Lesson Four......HIRE A PROFESSIONAL

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh my word, so cute! You got some great pics! In our beach pictures, I had crazy hair too!!! Such a beautiful family. Looks like you guys had fun being together!

Suz said...

Love all the pics. even the windblown hair looks beautiful on you! :) Such a precious family!

Karen L. said...

i think your beach pictures are AWESOME!!!!! they are ALL frame worthy.....you just don't know what you're talking about.

Cassie said... said...

so so cute! We are planning a beach vacation for next year! I've always wanted beach pics.

MarytheKay said...

Wow!! These are REALLY GREAT pics!!!