Sunday, January 1, 2012

Santa & Lights 2011

We went to the Fayetteville square to see the lights and of course get a picture with Santa.  We really don't do the whole Santa thing but we still try to get a picture with him each year.  

One of Santa's reindeer.  He wasn't very friendly and his horns were sharp.  Just saying...

 Titus didn't want to leave.  I got to be the bad guy.  You know that mom that is dragging her two year old away while he screams and everyone stairs.  Yep that was us.


I think the Mall's Santa is better but this line is a lot shorter and you just pay them and take the picture with  your own camera.  









We had Mr. C and Mrs. E. with us also but of course I can't post those pictures.  Hopefully when they go to their forever home I am going to make a picture book for them to remember their time with us.  The random lady that I had take our picture thought it was kind of funny that I had some taken with just our family and then I had her take a few with everyone.  You got to do what you got to do.  Of course Mrs. E will not have any pictures in her book with Santa because she is terrified of the man with the white beard. 

No comments: