Friday, September 18, 2009

Another "Sweet Andrew"

Andrew "Noah lets go watch TV"

Noah "I am grounded"

Andrew "Am I grounded?" (Andrew is clueless most of the time)

Noah "no"

Andrew "Well get out of here because I am going to watch some TV"

I guess sometimes Andrew is not so sweet. lol









The other day Tim was walking Noah into school. Tim tried to hold his hand and Noah didn't want to. Tim asked why he didn't want to hold his hand and Noah's response was "Dad I am in the 2nd grade" Obviously when you are in the second grade you don't hold your parents hand walking across a parking lot where other kids might see you. Dad is so uncool. By next year he probably won't even want to be seen with us.

4 comments:

Jill said...

HA! Love the Andrew story!

Heather said...

Hi there! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Your boys are CUTE!!! So precious! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Cassie said... said...

how cute he is.

Robin and Stephen said...

Cute stories!