Friday, September 25, 2009

Puppies Almost Ready To Go

You might remember my previous post:

What do you get when you let this dog And this dog have a play date.
This VEEEERRRRRYYYYY Cute Puppy.
We have three to try to sale and this is the cutest one. I wish Tim would let me keep it. We really only have 1.5 dogs. Buddy only stays at our house half the time. He roams the countryside the rest of the time. He is just so stinkin cute. The boys have named him DJ.
Here are the other two. They look more like their momma. The boys named them blackout and Polkadot. Don't ask me how they came up with the names. I have no idea.

Ti likes them too and they love him back. At least they like his toes.

2 comments:

Robin and Stephen said...

They are so cute! Great names too!=)

Cassie said... said...

they are just the cutest!