Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I would never forget to leave tooth fairy money.

My four year old son would not make a comment about the bridge of his father's nose. Honestly what four year old knows what the bridge of your nose is.

I would not wake up at three a.m. and turn the baby monitor on thinking I could not hear my child crying since he had not gotten up yet during the night. And if I had done that it would not take me an hour to go back to sleep and then I wouldn't wake up at six a.m. and start doing laundry. Really I am a good sleeper.

I would never let my son go to ball practice thinking he was sick. And of course he would then not proceed to barf as soon as he walked up to the dug out. Of course after coming home from baseball pictures that same afternoon I would not leave him in the yard blowing chunks while yelling back to him I would go get his dad.

My husband did not say that brushing your teeth was optional while camping and that putting deodorant on was not an option. Really all of my children brush their teeth every day.

I would not let my four year old choose to eat ice cream and french fries for supper. Really we always are very healthy eaters.

I would never take the time to write some stuff that happened just this week on my blog while I should be getting ready to leave for a baseball game. Really I prioritize my day better than that.

So what did you not do this week.

1 comment:

Cassie said... said...

love it. I was just thinking yesterday I needed to do another "things I would never do" blog, then I got all dark and depressed and did other blog instead.