Monday, August 4, 2008

The Big 4 Birthday


Andrew Blowing out the candle


This transformer is from Hayden


Andrew & Clay


"Are we ever going to light the candle"


Julie like the cake

Well Andrew is now 4 years old. I can't believe it. We had his party at the park in Farmington at his request. He had an army party. I think he enjoyed it. We had it at 10 in the morning so that it would not be quite so hot. Hot is not good for a pregnant sick lady. At least I got out of a lot of work to get everything ready. I have a great hubby. He loaded the car and got everything ready all I had to do was get in the car and go to the park. We had hot dogs and chips for everyone. Andrew had a transformer tank on the top of his cake. This was a big hit. He didn't eat any cake he said "He didn't like cake." What a weird kid. They searched for army men in the grass and then my niece and nephew took them on an obstacle course on the playground. He loved all his new toys. We are still trying to figure out some of the transformers. He had a great day.

No comments: