Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mega Rolls Vs. Double Rolls Vs. Regular Rolls

I just want to say that men should never buy toilet paper. Timmy went grocery shopping the other day (which I am grateful for) and on the list was toilet paper. He got REGULAR ROLLS. He did not realize that by doing this his wife would have to change the roll every other day. I checked yesterday just so that everyone will no the difference 12 mega rolls is equivalent to 32 regular rolls. Which is about 2.67 rolls in each mega roll which is better than even the double rolls. So if you are going for the least amount of changing of rolls definitely pick the Mega Roll. I just thought this information would be beneficial for all.

3 comments:

Cassie said... said...

I'm glad you finally found something to blog about!

Taylor Family said...

Only you my friend! Only you! lol!!!

Meredith said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks about these things. ;)