Thursday, February 19, 2009

Half the Battle

Woohoo!!!! I put on a pair of my old jeans today. I didn't actually button them but I did get them on. I wore my belly band to help keep them up. I am really looking forward to wearing regular clothes again. I just thought everyone else would be excited as me about actually wearing something without and elastic waste. Of course as much as I am eating lately it might be a while before they actually button, I didn't remember how hungry you are all the time while you are nursing. Right now I have an excuse. I can use this same excuse for as long as I am nursing. RIGHT???? It is so cool to have supper being brought to us almost every night. I am going to be so spoiled when this ends. I can't even begin to explain how wonderful it is not to have to worry about what you are going to feed your family in the evening. If only this could go on forever or at least until the children are out of the house.

1 comment:

Suz said...

Way to go on the jeans.. I am wondering if I'll get sick of the elastic band. Right now, I am loving it.. haha. I'll probably be the woman who wears maternity jeaans forever.. haha..