Tuesday, March 3, 2009


I was nominated for a Lemonade Award. It's given to Bloggers who show great attitude and gratitude. Well I don't know about the great attitude or gratitude, but I do enjoy talking about my family and posting pictures. I really enjoy letting others feel better than me by admitting some of the stuff I would never do.
I would never admit some of the things that actually happen here in the Disheroon's home. Just for instance:
I would never admit to learning to type with one hand just so I could let the baby nurse and use the computer at the same time. I am not real fast at it yet.
I would never admit to sending my middle child into his room to play video games just so I could sleep another thirty minutes.
I would never admit to letting my newest child sleep in my bed on top of me just so he wouldn't cry and I could get some sleep.
I would never let my child sleep in slightly wet clothes because I didn't think it would bother him and I was afraid I would get him good an awake if I changed his clothes. I don't think to straight at 2 AM.
These are just a few of the things that I would never do in the last week
Here are my "pay it forward" nominees. Just Kidding!!! I am not really going to nominate anyone because I don't want to pick just a couple of the blogs I read. I really enjoy reading to many of them to choose.

No comments: