Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ti - 11 Months

Where has the time gone.  It seems like just yesterday, I had just found out I was pregnant.  Ti is 11 months old.  He is a very happy baby.  He sleeps through the night about half of the time.  He is still taking two naps a day and is starting to really enjoy eating table food.  Thanks goodness, I am about to go broke buying all that baby food.  He has four teeth through.  He crawls everywhere and is now trying to walk along side stuff.   He is wearing 18 month clothing mostly and a size 3 diaper.  He loves to wave at people.  He is a very loving baby.  He loves hugs and kisses.  He still thinks his brothers are the greatest and they are enjoying him too.  They love to make him laugh which is pretty easy to do.  He makes me smile all the time.  You just can't not smile back when a baby smiles at you.  We are so blessed to have him in our lives.

Aunt Lanna got him this toy that you stand up and play with for Christmas.  He loves playing with it.  It is just the right size.





He is chewing on everything.  Including his family sometimes.

But he is just so stinkin cute.


Ti "Mom look what I can do"
Being the thrifty mom that I am I stuffed everyone of those wipeys right back into the box.

Ti "Mom, have you read this important notice on my new carseat."

Really how can you say no to this face.

2 comments:

Momx6 said...

He's a cutie - but then they all are.

Cassie said... said...

busy busy busy...just think, this time next year he will almost be 2!