Saturday, April 18, 2009

Baseball

This was Noah first scrimmage game for this year. I think he was a little nervous, he was in a really bad, winey mood before the game. I asked him if he was nervous and he just shrugged his shoulders. His whole team did really good. They are playing machine pitch and now when you get three strikes you are out. This is different than tee-ball. He only got to bat once during the game, but he made it count. He got a home run. WooHoo for Noah. He also caught the ball once and threw it to first for an out. He is playing second base. We won I think.














3 comments:

Cassie said... said...

oh how I miss baseball this year. I asked all the boys to give up one season to make my treatment eaiser...I hate that it had to be baseball!

Karen L. said...

oh how that brings back memories!!

The Hickmans said...

I just love baseball! I can't wait til Zayde can play! =)