Sunday, July 12, 2009

july 4th

My boys love 4th of July. This is their favorite holiday of the year I think. It might even be better than Christmas. We had our family over to eat and some friends came over and did some fireworks. We made tacos for supper and had ice cream, cookies and brownies. These pictures are not in any order.

Oh the fun to play with fire.


Nannie holding Ti
He just couldn't take any more fun.

Pops, Tim, & Ti

Trouble
Boots go with shorts. Right?


I love this picture of Papaw and Andrew.

Some friends came over to help celebrate.


All the cousins.

Papaw & Pops
"I LOVE FIRE"
Memaw feeding Ti supper.



Nannie cleaning up the kitchen.
Tacos - is that wrong to eat on the 4th.



Noah teaching Andrew the fine art of setting something on fire.


Don't you just want to smooch on this cutie. The baby that is.

The night before the 4th we went over to the Hesters to shoot off some fireworks.
Asher & Kayden
Yes, please set what we are holding in our hands on fire. We love FIRE!!!!


4 comments:

Suz said...

Love the boots with the shorts! The boys got style! :)

Jill said...

Rebekah, not sure if you will remember me or not. My Mom reconnected with one of your sisters on facebook and they gave her your blog address. I have a blog as well, so I thought I would jump on over and say hello! It has been a LONG TIME since our days at Trinity. :) I look forward to reading more of your blog and catching up with you and your family!

Jill

Momx6 said...

Hi, Rebekah!
I found Lanna on Facebook and she gave me your blog address. What a beautiful family! I loved reading about your boys, their names and your wishes for their lives. It's wonderful to see you and your sisters serving the Lord and bringing up your families in Him. I know your parents are so blessed.

Belinda Weaver

The Hickmans said...

Looks like you all had a great 4th!!