Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

Timmy did his annual pumpkin carving with the boys.  I really don't help at all.  Well actually this year I looked up some designs on the internet and took pictures.  It is usually totally a dad and son thing.  They enjoy themselves.  I did hear one of the boys comment about what part they were actually going to get to do. 

The finished product.  Didn't Tim do a good job.  Oops I mean didn't the boys do a good job.

Ti just hung out during the whole thing.  He wasn't to into it.  It was bedtime.

The boys cleaning the pumpkin out.  OOOOOH the FUN!!!




Noah drawing what he wanted the face to look like.

Drawing of the face. 

Finally finished and no big disasters.




1 comment:

Cassie said... said...

I hate the whole orange glue stuff taht comes out of the pumpkin! So not worth it!