Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Pictures.

I had big plans to go to the Fayetteville square and take wonderful pictures with all the beautiful lights.  And then it was a windy 30 degress.  NO THANK YOU.  That just spells torture when you have a baby.  So we headed to the mall instead to get pictures with Santa.

They wouldn't let me take pictures with my own camera when we were actually with Santa but I did get a few in front of the Christmas tress they had set up where we were standing in line at.









This was the best one we got.



It just went down hill from there.






I had asked the Hesters to go with us so that I could be in some of the pictures.  I can't very well take pictures of the whole family if I am the one taking the pictures.


Aren't they cute






I really liked this one.


It was bring your pet night.  If I had known I would have brought Laci with us.  Oh well maybe next year.  All the animals did keep us entertained while we were standing in line.

6 comments:

Jill said...

You got several good ones! Your boys are so cute.

Sherry said...

What an adorable family! Looks like you had fun!

Cassie said... said...

we were at the mall last night too!

He & Me + 3 said...

Those all turned out so nice. What beautiful families you both have.

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Cute! Great pics!