Well another blogger did a post about "getting to know you " so I thought I would give it a try. I am going to try to post 10 things that many people would not know about me.
1. It took me two tries to pass the CPA exam. Hey I passed and that is all that matters right.
2. I played volleyball in a private school before I moved in the 10th grade. And I was actually pretty good at it. Hard to believe huh.
3. I started dating my husband in the 11th grade and I am 1.5 years older than him. I guess I liked them young. He was just so dang cute.
4. I played basketball while in high school which I wasn't any good at, but I did make 9 points in one game. Sheer luck. My high school team one the state championship when I was in 10th grade. The only reason I played was because my parents wouldn't let me be a cheerleader.
5. I can't stand for my nose to be touched by anyone or anything.
6. Before I got married I said I would have six kids. What was I thinking.
7. I wear the same pair of earrings all the time. I never take them out.
8. I never, ever read a book twice except for the Bible.
9. I would rather have imitation blueberry muffins than real blueberry's. Tim thought of this one.
10. Peppermint makes me sneeze. Three sneezes to be exact.