Thursday, May 20, 2010

Back to Work

So a while back I blogged about thinking that God was going to put me back into the work force a little more.   I really didn't know what he had planned I just thought something Well guess what he did.  I got a call last week from a place that I had talked to months ago.  They had wanted more hours than I was willing to give so I declined.  They called me again last week and thought they had a position that could be more flexible with the time.  I took the position.   They are not for sure how much help they will need but for now I will be working half a day.  I am hoping to impress them with my skillz (sarcasm) so that when school starts up I could keep those hours.  I like to work and working half a day will work out great for me.  Anyway, God knew how it was all going to work out.  He even provided me with a babysitter.  So please pray for our family that we will transition into this new routine smoothly.  It has been a long time since I have had to get up and out of the house early every morning of the week.  Probably won't get to play on the computer as much
:(

No comments: