Friday, November 14, 2008

Kids - Part 2

Breakfast this morning while we are eating our pop tarts

Andrew "Mom, how do the babies get out"
Me "Remember I told you last night. You go to the hospital and it comes out there."
Andrew "But how does it come out"
Me ....silence.....silence He is still looking at me "God made a special place for them to come out"
Andrew "Where is it at"
Me .....silence....silence....He is still looking at me patiently waiting for an answer. "The bottom half of your body"
Andrew (Big Smile)
Andrew "Mom is this jelly inside this pop tart"

I wonder what we will talk about at supper tonight????????

3 comments:

Cassie said... said...

the bottom half of your body?? What kind of answer is that you big wimp!

Kendra said...

I agree, wimp!

Just tell them, it won't be as bad as you think.

kendra

Leah said...

I'm only laughing because I know my day is coming!!!!!!!!! :)

ps. you could just make him ask Kendra and she could tell him. :)