Monday, October 5, 2015

So it has been so long since I have done this.....I am not sure I know how.  We won't mention how long it took me to figure out how to even log on.  Being a mom and working full time pretty much kicks my tushi most days so taking the time to just write about everyday stuff is hard. BUT I didn't want to miss the opportunity to document last Sunday.   Titus was baptized!!!!  He might have been a little excited that his Papaw came up to do and was able to do the baptism. 

 
  About a month ago he decided he was ready to be a follower of Jesus.  He had been asking questions for a while but always got distracted after just a few moments of talking about what all this "salvation thing" meant.  Then about a month ago....he was just ready.  God is so good to us.  He pursues each of us until we are ready to make that decision to follow him.  Thank  you Jesus. 
 
Bro. Barry preached on a verse from John 14 this Sunday.  Verse 12 talks about "anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works"  Titus has the power to do great things for God.  We pray that this is just the beginning of his journey.  We can't wait to see how he is used by the one who gives us all power to do even greater works. 
 
 
 
 

No comments: