Sunday, August 30, 2009

All Boy

We are definitely a house with all boys.


Where else can you eat a meal with everyone half dressed (except for mom of course) and have a discussion about arm pit hair.


Where else can you hear the following "I am going to try to touch them" And when you look out the window you see the following.


Where else can you send your oldest child outside to get rid of the dead mole that the dog has brought up onto the back porch. While telling your middle child "don't touch that dead animal, it's gross" Of course you would think when you told them to put it into the trash he would not have thrown it into the kitchen trash. Of course you would also think that the mom would realize this when there is a stench coming from that trash can.

Where else would you hear Dad say "don't throw dead animals in the kitchen trash"

Where else would your youngest son try to get his father to teach him the fine art of burping and talking at the same time.

Where else when you hear two children playing on the bed and the mom is not alarmed when she hears one of them say "you have to land on your feet when you are pushed off the bed".

4 comments:

Jill said...

Joy has 3 boys...bless y'alls hearts! LOL

Darian said...

Life with 3 boys is beyond words. I often ask myself what I did to deserve some of the things that they do. I was a really well behaved, obedient child.

Honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way, though. I don't know what I would do with a dainty, delicate little girl.

Anonymous said...

WOW! You've had a lot going on! Busy woman. The puppies are cute, first day of school cuter and did the wasp nest have wasps in it? My son has issues with bees...they seem to use him as a target. You wouldn't get him near a nest like that. Have a good week! I LOVE HAVING BOYS (and one awesome girl)!

Momx6 said...

LOL! I so love your posts!