Monday, August 24, 2009

Another "Sweet Andrew"

We are riding in the Tahoe to bring Tim a drink at work.
Andrew "Mom, people are not obeying God when they smoke."
Mom "That's right sweetie"
Andrew "Cool, yellow car"
Andrew "Mom that woman is smoking in that van"
Andrew "Look a baseball field"

He is so random sometimes






Andrew is laying in my bed drinking hot cocoa on the first day that Noah goes to school.

Andrew "Mom, Noah is going to get a girl friend today"
Mom "Oh, really how do you know that"
Andrew "We talked about it last night"

Five minutes later
Andrew "I hope Noah gets a girlfriend"
Mom -nothing
Ten seconds later
Andrew " I hope I do too."
Mom - hides laughter

1 comment:

Jill said...

LOL I can't wait to have conversations like this with my kiddos! Alex claims this is how his conversations are with me...how rude! :)