Saturday, September 6, 2008

Monster Trucks Tons of Fun

Last night the boys went to see the Monster Trucks in Springdale. When they got home at 10:30 Andrew was so excited he couldn't get ready for bed. He wanted to tell me all about it. I think one of the best parts that he liked was when one of the trucks lost a wheel. I didn't know losing a wheel could be so exciting. They all agreed that they wish they had had earplugs. Here are some of the pictures that Timmy took.

I would have never let them set on the top of those cars with all the broken glass.






Timmy stopped on his way home from work and got me chinese food and a movie for my night at home by myself. Isn't he sweet. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ear plugs....ear plugs are good!

Leah said...

Cracked me up...the "I'd never let them sit on top of the car!!!" :) I can SO hear you saying that!

Cassie said... said...

We had a great time last year. I guess it's just a boy thing!