Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Praising God for the small things

Sometimes I think I forget to praise God in the small things. Well here goes. I had a pretty good day yesterday. The previous night when I would wake up I didn't feel sick and when I got up yesterday morning I was feeling good still. I really think it helps to be able to not feel bad while you are sleeping, if that makes any sense. I felt good most of the day until about 4:00 that evening. God gave me a little relief. Thanks!!!! Maybe I will make it with a little bit of sanity left by March.

3 comments:

Cassie said... said...

Amen...I always seem to forget the small stuff. I'm glad you had a good day and I will be praying that tomorrow is a good day too. I was glad to hear you voice sound better a few minutes ago.

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you girly! I can't say I can feel your pain, but I do know I hate being sick. I'm glad the Lord gave you a break.

Meredith said...

Bekah, I totally remember that constant state of yuckiness. Glad you had a good night/day, and pray that it continues to get better every day.